Not for Profit
Let us help you make your IT the best value it can deliver
How can we help:
The effectiveness of not-for-profit organisations is under constant review by donors and the public. Trustees of charities are therefore scrutinising their delivery on every donor pound, as well as paying attention to that constantly evolving field of compliance and security of data.
Our team has experience of working in the sector, undertaking technology reviews and helping in change projects on behalf of management trustees or internal audit functions.
Examples of projects we have tackled:
- IT Transformation (helping with new platforms and tech strategy)
- Fundraising and other systems selections and integrations
- Staff restructuring for efficiency and effectiveness
- Infrastructure and software outsourcing strategy and tenderings
- Interim Management (e.g. Interim CTO or Project Management)
- Risk assessments and pre-flight checks before new projects are undertaken